|Location: Nottingham, Nottinghamshire||Salary: £20000 - £23500 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: Pension & Benefits||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Megan Cottrell|
£20,000 - £23,5000
An enthusiastic Pensions Administrator is needed for an exciting opportunity working with a leading organisation! This opportunity is In-House and rare!!!!
Purpose of the Pensions Administrator:
The Pensions Administrator will provide professional and efficient administrator service to members and colleagues in relation to the open pension scheme on behalf of the company and the trustees of the scheme.
Benefits for the Pensions Administrator:
Competitive salary and fantastic benefits
Some of the main duties the Pensions Administrator will include:
* You will ensure that benefits are paid correctly and in accordance with the rules and you will communicate with DC members on any queries they may have regarding the Defined Contribution Scheme.
* Perform various pensions administrator tasks in accordance with agreed procedures, legislations and rules of the pension scheme, including; communication of members entitlements both verbally and in writing.
* Administration of all aspects of the Company's DB and/or DC arrangements, including processing leavers, benefit payments, deaths, transfers-in and out and maintenance of member records.
* Resolution of DB and/or DC member enquiries and liaison with third parties by letter, email and telephone.
* Provision of monthly and weekly changes of additional contribution adjustments to Payroll.
What you need to be the successful Pensions Administrator:
* 2 + years Pensions Administration experience
* Experience with either DC and/or DB pension schemes
* Have strong knowledge of the UK legislation governing
* You will be a good analytical thinker with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate at all levels.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to progress their career within a UK leading business.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.