|Location: Berkshire, England||Salary: £22000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services, Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Megan Cottrell||Job Published: 12 days ago|
£22,000 - £25,000 benefits
An award winning Financial Services organisation is currently recruiting experienced Pensions Administrators both with DC or DB experience.
An ambitious Pensions Administrator needed for an exciting opportunity based in Berkshire, working for a leading Financial Services organisation.
Benefits for the Pensions Administrator:
Competitive salary, full training, funded qualifications, fantastic career development & many more company benefits!
The main duties include however not limited to:
* Manual and automated calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
* Understanding and application of benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue guidance notes, PSO and Disclosure requirements
* Project work as directed by Team Leader or Team Manager
* Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
* Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
The Pensions Administrator must have:
* Previous experience in the financial services sector
* Experience in DB OR DC Pensions
* Manual Calculation experience
* Experience in Third Party Administration (desirable)
This a great opportunity for someone who is has at least 12 months Pensions experience.
Please send your CV ASAP to avoid losing out on this fantastic opportunity!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.