|Location: Leicestershire, England||Salary: £23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer (12 months FTC)
A Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer is needed for a highly successful organisation based in Leicester! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer with an in-depth knowledge of DB & DC Pensions schemes to join their expanding team! This is a 12 months fixed term opportunity; however, it may lead to a permanent position!
The successful Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
* Generous holiday package
* Career Progression (role could potentially go permanent)
* Various employee benefits!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer will include:
* Provide subject matter expertise on matters relating to the schemes and perform a continuous review and update process to scheme documentation to ensure they are legally compliant.
* Perform initial review of complaints received by the department and prepare a summary of each case for the management team, presenting and suggesting a response and where necessary liaising with external legal advisors to put forward an approach to resolve and prevent reoccurrence for administration errors.
* Provide support to the Administration team by performing administration duties for complex benefits cases or where case volumes are high.
* Implement, with the support of the Pensions Manager, all new documentation and ensure that previous versions are removed from circulation.
What you need to be the successful Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer:
In order to be the successful Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience in a similar role and experience of working with occupational pension schemes within an in-house or third-party pensions administration function.
* High level knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution legislation.
* Ideally qualified or working towards the PMI qualification.
* Excellent attention to detail and be comfortable working to a high level of accuracy.
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise your workload and manage expectations.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Administrator / Pensions Compliance Officer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.