|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £35000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Pensions Consultant / DC Consultant
A talented Pensions Consultant is needed for a national financial organisation based in London! Our client is looking to employ an experienced Pensions Consultant with an in-depth knowledge of DC Pension schemes and the Financial Industry.
The successful Pensions Consultant will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: Highly competitive
* Great holiday package
* Variable annual bonus
* Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Child care vouchers
* Life assurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Consultant will include:
* Attend client meetings as a support consultant and making a contribution
* Leading on small sized projects / clients
* Build relationships internally and collaborate effectively on cross-functional teams
What you need to be the successful Pensions Consultant:
In order to be the successful Pensions Consultant and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Candidates should hold a Statement of Professional Standing and have operated in (or hold qualifications for) a CF30 regulated role.
* Come from a consultancy or relationship management background and is now looking to take the step into a lead adviser/strategic consultancy role
* Good level of experience and knowledge on DC Pension schemes
* Ideally educated to Degree level
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Consultant to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.