|Location: Haywards Heath, West Sussex||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kal Ghazaleh|
Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager)
A talented Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) is needed for a growing financial organisation based in West Sussex! Our client who is looking to employ an experienced Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) with an in-depth knowledge of the SIPP market and different procedures and process that follow.
The successful Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: up to £40,000 per annum
* Generous holiday package
* Great Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Life assurance & Health insurance
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) will include:
* Liaison with other Group companies in relation to business and product development.
* Attend business partner/member meetings to impart appropriate technical information for the benefit of our plans ultimate beneficiary.
* Support the business to ensure compliance with company procedures, legislation and regulations.
* Provide technical sign off to new or amended procedures and, documentation thus maintaining integrity of product documents and information provided.
* Create users & assign permissions based on the level of database access the user would need.
* Monitor regulatory developments, assess and ensure appropriate controls are put in place for those that impact the firm.
What you need to be the successful Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager):
In order to be the successful Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Previous experience working in a financial services environment preferably a SIPP operator in a technical role.
* Analysing and interpreting key information to aid in projects/tasks.
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of UK tax and pensions legislation.
* CF1, CF2 & FA2. Desirable (R04, R08, J05) or equivalent.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pensions Manager (Technical SIPP Manager) to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.