|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £300 - £350 per day|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Gautam Raval|
My client within financial services based in London are recruiting for a Performance Tester with strong JMETER experience for an initial 3 month contract.
As a Performance Tester you will have experience with the following:
- Involved actively in creating test scripts, code tuning, realistic daily profile analysis, performance stability and soak testing.
- Produce a 'state of the system' benchmark for each infrastructure component, their 'load' during standard, peak and trough times.
- Establish a dedicated performance, stress, soak and penetration testing process and setting the environment to suffice for changes toward addition of new components and Maintenance of the pack.
- Configured JMeter with Jenkins using the performance plug-in to automate performance testing with continuous integration
- Functional, Regression, performance testing, Load testing using JMeter
- Implemented the best practices in Jmeter performance testing and web based dashboard display in a CI environment
Performance Tester essential skills:
- Performance Testing