|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Pension|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Simon Kiely||Job Published: 20 days ago|
The successful PHP Developer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
* 25 day's holiday
* Pension Scheme
* Career Progression
* Cycle scheme
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the PHP developer will include:
Directly reporting to the Lead Developer, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a solid understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. This role is also expected to input to Enterprise Architecture decisions and work with the team on setting the strategy.
None of the build is basic, rather it incorporates challenging front ends with complex back end tools such as booking engines, stock control, CRM, warehouse integration, trade focused tools and more, so plenty to get your teeth stuck in to!
They are growing fast and it's showing no signs of slowing down - now is an excellent time to join if you are looking for a role that offers not only work that's both challenging and innovative, but career progression and the opportunity to play a big role in a company on the rise.
What you need to be the successful PHP Developer:
In order to be the successful PHP Developer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* It should go without saying, you'll be able to demonstrate websites/systems you have helped develop using at least some of the technology mentioned in this ad.
· You love to code, you're a great problem solver, and are happy working in a team. You love to learn and develop new and existing skills.
· You're a 'Can-Doer' with a positive and helpful attitude towards your workload.
· Proven software design skills, confident creating and reading UML and must have a good understanding of software design patterns
· Great communication skills to allow free and clear understanding of issues and requirements with in-house customers
· Good IT knowledge for troubleshooting and problem resolution
· Strong PHP with experience with a number of web CMS platforms, particularly is advantageous
· Experience in setting up and managing Linux/Unix systems
· Experience in database design and implementation
· Object Oriented PHP
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a PHP Developer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.