|Location: Edinburgh, Scotland||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Sector: Construction, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently seeking A Planner to join our Edinburgh based Client, to work on flagship developments in the heart of Edinburgh, East Lothian and the Borders areas.
Due to continued growth, they are looking to grow their established teams throughout 2019 and are seeking experienced Planners to join them in the new year.
The successful candidate will be working with the project and pre-construction teams to prepare and monitor both short-term, target and contract programmes.
Working alongside our clients experienced Senior Planning Manager. This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to grow their career within construction and planning.
Key Responsibilities of the successful Planner:
- Assist the project teams with target, short-term and subcontractor programmes.
- Preparing logistics and phasing plans for tender submissions and live projects.
- Recording as-built production outputs to inform the planning database.
- Report progress against target & contract programmes.
What we are looking for:
- Knowledge of construction sequencing.
- Previous experience working on large scale residential developments. - Preferably within a Main Contractor.
- Previous experience in the use of Asta Powerproject is Essential.
- Live within A commutable distance from Edinburgh, Or have the provisions to Re-locate to the Edinburgh area.
What is on offer:
- A market leading salary based on individual experience.
- Company car or car allowance.
- Company pension scheme.
- Fantastic annual leave package.
- Life assurance Plan.
This is the perfect opportunity to take the next step in your career within Construction moving into the new year.