|Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire||Salary: Up to £165 per day|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Gold Group are seeking a Planning Analyst / Co-ordinator to join a well-established Communications and Network company based near Bradford.
This is a 12-month Contract opportunity to start immediately.
The ideal candidate for this Planning Analyst / Co-ordinator role will be self-motivated, creative, results orientated with a passion for achieving success and excellence. You will be expected to ensure excellent internal interfaces with all Customer Account Teams and other relevant departments & third parties at all levels.
- Communicate total product requirements (item/qty/time) direct to EMS partner through weekly R12 & RBF's
- Manage daily reports, weekly R12 commits, dispatch information, data files, KPI's and conference calls.
- Review and update R12 demand (including any sizing issues) with Bus. Op's Managers and roll forward to enable financial update - after commit from EMS.
- Monthly attendance with internal/external parties to review S & OP
- Input and review data for quarterly QBR's.
- Track and escalate issues where deviations in performance could impact client's requirements.
- Identify and progress activities to eliminate risks, working closely with Logistics/Tech Ops/manufacturing contacts and project teams.
- Ensure the client maintains and builds reputation for On Time & Quality deliveries.
- Management of monthly KPI's in line with department requirements.
- Input & update Oracle with forecast and orders for specific EMS and maintain system accuracy for finished products.
- Update weekly orders with up to date delivery dates and sales order data.
- Regular communication inside SCM team to maintain performance in line with targets set.
- The candidate will bring with them experience in a fast moving/flexible planning environment
- Ability to work with confidence, on own initiative and be a team player.
- Good communication skills with team members and external partners.
- Knowledge of MRP/ERP Systems (Oracle preferred) and advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to communicate at all levels via Video Conference, face to face on site or through travel.
- Good verbal and numerical reasoning skills.
- Fluent in English both verbal and written.
- Ability to command and influence organisations and teams outside of SCM