|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery, Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Joe Tomkins|
Planning and Controls Manager
Defence / Technology
Planning and Controls Manager required for a globally recognised defence / technology company based in Farnborough.
The Planning and Controls Manager role provides direct planning, scheduling, monitoring and controls guidance across all programmes, within a specific business, for all 'in flight' projects and programmes and is the lead role for all Programme Controls Planning & Reporting resources within that business.
This role contributes to driving business delivery performance, and is essential for understanding, advising and managing actions to ensure portfolios; programmes and projects are delivered to the agreed scope.
On offer is a competitive salary which will be discussed upon application, all candidates must also be eligible for SC security clearance.
Benefits for Planning and Controls Manager:
- Flexible working
- Health care
- Dental care
- Competitive pension scheme
- 25 days' holiday
- & many more!
Key Responsibilities for Planning and Controls Manager:
- Accountable, on behalf of the Group Head, for the provision of effective and efficient programme controls and planning services to the business
- Responsible for the detailed planning, monitoring, control and reporting of a complex portfolio of projects to include the delivery profile, key issues, risks, mitigations and business performance metrics.
- Development and continuous improvement of consistent programme control and governance across the business, working with the programme/project community to ensure effective programme delivery aligned to the operating framework.
- Accountable for ensuring all project delivery information is accurate by enabling and supporting individual PMs with forecasting and project control.
- The post holder is ultimately responsible for their profession's skills, competency and capacity within their professional group in order to fulfil the demand created by the project, sales and operations functions.
- The role also includes the accountability for embedding and providing guidance on the improvement of processes, systems and tools required by the function.
- Ensuring that project delivery is consistent and compliant with all required regulatory frameworks and the Company's operating framework.
- This role is responsible for developing; leading and effectively communicating business delivery performance to ensure Integrated Delivery Teams manage and improve their performance.
To apply for this exciting Business Planning and Controls Manager position please press 'apply now'.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.