|Location: Belfast, County Antrim||Salary: £300 - £400 per annum + package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An experienced Planning Engineer is currently required by a leading main contractor for a 12 month contract position based in Belfast.
The Planning Engineer will be site based on an exciting refurbishment project which they are delivering on behalf of one their major clients. The Planning Engineer will be responsible for managing the projects programme in Asta Powerproject. They will play a key role in the projects successful delivery by working closely with the Project Manager and ensuring the programme is communicated effectively to the site team.
- Competent construction planner with a main contracting background.
- Proficient user of Asta Powerproject
- NEC contract experience is essential.
- Strong site based background.
- Good understanding and experience of construction and fit out projects
- Team player with great communication skills.
- Can commit to a long term contract.
On offer is a day rate if between £300-400 per day and a long term 12 month contract for the right individual.
If you are looking for a new career challenge within planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn for further details quoting reference 940146.