|Location: Birmingham, West Midlands||Salary: £50000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 12 days ago|
A great opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join a leading concrete frame and civil engineering specialist. The Planning Engineer will join their growing Planning Team and that are involved on some of the UK's most prestigious and high profile projects.
The Planning Engineer will be site based in Birmingham and they will responsible for overseeing the planning activities for the Civil Engineering and Reinforced Concrete Works on a high profile construction project in the City centre. They will manage the construction programme in Primavera P6 and work closely with the Project Director and the site team to ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Minimum of 3 years planning experience.
- Preferably have site based experience as a Site Engineer or Site Manager prior to moving into planning.
- Must have Civil Engineering experience.
- Have a good understanding of construction techniques and processes.
- Must be proficient in the use of Primavera P6 or Asta Powerproject
- Previous NEC contract experience is preferable.
- Strong communication skills.
- Team player
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £50-65,000 which is dependent upon experience plus an attractive benefits package that includes a £6,000 annual car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical, healthcare, 26 days holiday plus banks and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 941216.