|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £60000 - £75000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 11 days ago|
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join the large Planning Department of a leading main contractor based in Central London. They will join a top name in the UK construction industry who unparalleled track record in delivering technically challenging projects.
They are looking to grow their planning capabilities to meet the demands of a very strong order book and a high level of tender enquiries. The Planning Engineer will be involved on projects from tender stage through to completion. The projects cover a broad range of build sectors and are typically valued between £50-100m across the Capital.
- Experienced at both the tender and contract stages of projects.
- Main contracting background.
- Competent user of Asta Powerproject
- Sound understanding of the construction process
- Good working knowledge of different forms of contract - JCT, NEC
- Hold a construction related qualification - HND, HNC, Degree or equivalent
- Team player
- Strong communication skills
On offer is a competitive basic salary of between £60-75,000 per annum plus an attractive benefits package that includes a car allowance of £7,000, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical and other great benefits.
If you are looking for a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 939891.