|Location: Hertfordshire, England||Salary: £51000 - £80000 per annum + + car & package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An experienced Planning Engineer is currently required by a leading main contractor to join their regional business based in Hertfordshire. They are a leading name in the construction industry who provide construction solutions to both public and private sector clients. Their order book is very strong and due to an increase in workloads they need to recruit a Planning Engineer to join the regional business.
The Planning Engineer will join a team of seven planners that oversea the tender and contract planning on projects across the South East. The projects vary in size from £5m to £200m and cover a range of build sectors including commercial, education, healthcare, leisure, retail and residential. The Planning Engineer will predominantly be office based and focus on producing competitive tender programmes using Asta Powerproject however visits to live sites will be required on occasion.
- Identifying and selecting the appropriate techniques and sequence of events for each project.
- Producing competitive and robust tender programmes.
- Preparing logistics plans.
- Writing method statements
- Drawing up plans and presenting schedules
- Scheduling labour, equipment, temporary works, design information requirements and procurement for each project.
- Monitoring progress throughout the construction process, and comparing this with the projected schedule of work.
- Reporting findings, and recommending solutions to recover delays.
- Previous tender and contract planning experience.
- Hold a construction qualification, minimum HNC / HND level.
- Strong user of Asta Powerproject
- Strong communication skills and ability to work as a part of a team.
- Sound knowledge of construction gained on a variety of projects.
On offer is an attractive basic salary of between £60-80,000 per annum plus a benefits package that comprises of a company car or car allowance, pension, healthcare, life assurance, private medical and other great benefits.
If you are seeking a new career challenge in planning and you would like to be considered for the above position then please forward your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 934966.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.