|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: £50000 - £70000 per annum + car, bonus, package|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matt Lilburn|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Planning Engineer to join one of the UK's leading main contractors delivering a complex new build Data Centre project in Amsterdam. The Planning Engineer will join a major name in the construction industry, a global player who specialize in delivering large and complex engineering projects.
The Planning Engineer will be site based on a large Data Centre project in Amsterdam. They will work within a fast paced environment alongside a Planning Manager and be responsible for managing the construction programme and making sure it's communicated effectively to the site team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Planning Engineer with a good knowledge of the construction process to join a leading force in the Data Centre industry, a major name in the construction industry who are going through an exciting growth phase due to recent project wins and a secure order book.
- Strong site based planning experienced
- Good understanding of the construction process and mechanical & electrical packages
- Proficient in the use of Primavera P6 planning software
- Hold a construction related qualification - Degree / HND / HNC
- Possess strong communication skills
- Team player
- £50-70,000 per annum
- Car allowance - £7,000
- Pool car
- Flights - 5 day on / 2 days off
- Accommodation - executive level apartment
- Living Allowance - £500 per month
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, Life Assurance, Private Medical, Flexible Benefits Scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 942283.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.