|Location: North East London, London||Salary: £60000 - £70000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 3 days ago|
North West London
Planning Engineer needed on a permanent basis to work for a client based in North West London. They are a leading Civil Engineering and reinforced concrete specialist and are currently involved in some of the UK's most high profile and complex projects including the Athletes village for the 2022 Common Wealth games and a 56-story residential new build tower in nine elms London.
Salary and Package for a planning Engineer:
The ideal planning engineer will want to work for this client not just because they will give you some fantastic opportunities, but also because they will offer you a wealth of benefits which include:
- £60,000 - £70,000 Base salary
- £5,500 car allowance
- Private Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Private Medical
- Life Assurance
The role of Planning Engineer:
- The Planning engineer will join a large and busy Pre-construction team based in Wembley
- projects across the UK
- Reporting into the Head of Planning and Pre-Construction Director
- They will tender the civil engineering & concrete projects of major schemes, examples include
- Common Wealth Games Athletes Village 2022
- International Quarter London (largest mixed-use development in Europe based in Stratford)
- Wood smith Mine (deepest mine in the UK where they are using innovative engineering)
- One Nine Elms (56 story City residential tower)
- The UK planning department has a team of 24 planners and that number will be set to rise in the next 12-24 months.
The ideal planning engineer:
- Civil Engineering background is essential. Concrete experience would be an advantage but not essential.
- Strong background working on projects for one contractor over a long period of time.
- Primavera P6 OR Asta Powerproject planning software experience
- Previous tendering experience would be a distinct advantage
- Strong understanding of construction / civil engineering
- (SHORT TERM CONTRACTORS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Engineer to come into a growing contractor and build on their career. If this role is of interest to yourself, please feel free to be in touch or apply ASAP as my client are looking to fill this role quickly so don't miss out!
// 01342 330513