|Location: Greenford, Middlesex||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Engineering, Defence||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Noddings|
Planning Manager needed for a defence organisation based in Middlesex who are looking to employ an experienced Planning Manager.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Planning Manager will include:
Developing and managing Sales and Operating Plan for assigned products including demand, inventory and production data.
- Production of Master Schedule and Work To Lists for all in house manufacturing
- Ownership of MRP planning processes and generation of Shop Orders.
- Perform monthly forward load capacity reviews
- Work as of part of an improvement team to optimise ERP/MRP system across the business.
- Leads efforts to install standard processes for the Master Production Scheduling function, in accordance with MRPII methodology
- Achieves target customer service levels and inventory turn levels. Review monthly as part of the Supply Chain management team
- Produce monthly sales targets
- Reviews New Product introductions to ensure that the Supply Chain can support all program requirements.
- Issues actual versus scheduled production metrics weekly and ensure that 95% compliance to schedule is achievable.
- Identify slow moving and obsolete inventory and recommend disposition.
What you need to be the successful Planning Manager:
In order to be the successful Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven experience in Manufacturing and/or Materials management, including at least two years in materials management.
- Experienced user of computer systems - MRP/ERP business systems
- Strong organisational skills - Highly disciplined and data driven.
- Excellent communicator - Able to access and motivate team members across the business.
- Aerospace or Defence experience within a small/medium sized company preferred but not essential.
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Planning Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!