|Location: Redhill, Surrey||Salary: £20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Emma Puddick|
Administrator needed for a Multi Utilities Service Provider based in Redhill who are looking to employ an experienced Administrator to aid with the effective delivery of contract needs.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Administrator will include:
- Administer the prompt on and off hiring of plant for the contract in support of the operational teams.
- Administer the prompt ordering and receipting of materials for the contract to meet business requirements.
- Compile and sort information according to priorities to prepare data for computer entry
- Review data and correct when necessary
- Other general contract administration duties as required
What you need to be the successful Administrator:
In order to be the successful Administrator and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Relevant experience in the UK water industry
- A strong team player with a collaborative attitude and the ability to adapt, challenge and change in line with the contract
- Accuracy with an eye for detail
- Able to work on own initiative within established procedures and to tight deadlines
- Good communication skills
- Responsibility and accountability for the works they undertake.
- Resourcefulness and ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to analyse problems and offer solutions.
- The candidate should ideally be computer literate / proficient with the following disciplines, although training can be provided;
- MS Word
- MS Excel
- MS PowerPoint
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Administrator to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!