|Location: Orpington, Kent||Salary: £32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Oil & Gas||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stefan Beck|
We are currently recruiting an experienced GAS SAFE reactive Plumbing & Heating engineer for our prestigious client based in Orpington - Kent.
Established in 1985 our client has more than 30 years experience in the highly specialised field of gas central heating and plumbing. they are a family run business that takes pride in their staff, the integrity, and quality of their work.
Based in the heart of Orpington, our client provides an exemplary service to the south of London, Kent and the southern region, with a very high level of customer satisfaction, and excellent reviews from the likes of trusted trader, Checkatrade and trust pilot.
We are seeking a gas safe engineer with the drive and determination to provide a high quality, reliable service to domestic customers and to uphold the standards set by our client. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of our clients family.
This role will be to work reactively within clients private domestic properties. Dealing with all aspects of reactive plumbing. whether it is a leaking tap, toilet or blocked pipework. Shower, bathroom and valve fixes. maintenance and fix of domestic radiators and wall heaters. replacement and installation of plumbing pipework.
- Competitive salary
- Company vehicle
- iPad provided with loaded internal software with communication & support at all times
- PAYE permanent position
- Uniform provided
- Internal Progression opportunities
- Monday - Friday 8a.m - 5p.m with overtime premium paid beyond these hours.
- Saturday overtime available during winter season and busy periods paid at premium
- Further training provided as required.
Requirements of the engineer,
- Be a fully qualified and GAS SAFE domestic engineer (minimum CCN1 & HTR1)
- City & Guilds / NVQ level 2 plumbing (level 3 highly advantageous)
- Full clean U.K driving licence.
- Take a positive, professional and pro-active approach to your work.
- Be a clear and effective communicator.
- Be punctual at all times.
- Be able to work on own initiative when required.
- To have the drive and determination to deliver a fantastic service at all times.
If you have a passion for plumbing & heating works and delivering an incredible service to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction and are seeking a new opportunity with long term prospects, inside of a fantastic family run business that are continuously expanding year after year then this may be the role for you!
You may also apply by calling stefan on 01342330508