|Location: London||Salary: £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Sam Francis||Job Published: 11 days ago|
London/Remote- currently fully remote. Looking at Hybrid going forward, 2 days in office 3 days from home
£35,000-£40,000 + benefits
This role supports the programme of work being undertaken by the client to ensure that the appropriate governance is completed around costs, project plans, communication, risks and issues. This is undertaken by working closely with the Head of Project Delivery and Programme Manager who set the scope and expectations and the Project Managers as they submit the required information. It involves liaising with the wider IT team and departments to communicate the programme to the whole charity. The post holder would also liaise with Finance around key financials.
About the Department and role:
- The IT department is made up of an infrastructure team, service desk team, project change team and a development team. There are roughly 30 people in the department and this is growing as more skills are brought in house. The IT team are an integral part of the success of the charity by providing systems to support the departmental needs
- The programme team take responsibility for all programme delivery for the client and operate many projects in parallel in technologies including, Salesforce, middleware, business intelligence, data warehouse and ERP systems.
- As a key part of the programme team, this role focuses on ensuring the project/programme is kept to schedule and budget through the implementation of effective project management governance throughout the full lifecycle of the project.
Key Job responsibilities
- Maintain up-to-date project financials through compiling and submitting budget as advised by the Head of Project Development and actuals with regard to the project spend. This is achieved through maintaining the Purchase Order Tracker and Finance Tracker for the programme with all expenditure managed through the programme office.
- Liaison with Finance to reconcile the tracker on a monthly basis
- Create, maintain and improve the programme SharePoint site to ensure all artefacts are up to date and present
- Experience using Confluence and Jira
For more information, please apply now.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.