|Location: Amsterdam, North Holland||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Contract||Contact: Mark Crorkin|
PMO / Project Manager - Dutch Speaking
I am recruiting for a Dutch speaking PMO / Project Manager for a 6 month initial contract based in Amsterdam.
The Project Management Officer / Project Manager will (as combination function of Project Manager and PMO) oversee the full project management life cycle and software development life cycle for the implementation of highly complex, large-scale, strategic IT and business initiatives.
The PMO - Project Manager will be responsible for the planning, management, coordination and financial control of a project and reports directly to the PMO Manager.
PMO / Project Manager Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manages and monitors the overall project budget and communicates deviations to the project manager;
- Fully responsible for managing financials (understanding, where we spending, signal any inconsistencies in actuals vs forecast)
- Supporting the PM with providing forecast
- Help the PM with risk and issue management (not creating risk logs)
- Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process.
- Proactively contact with the Project managers.
PMO / Project Manager Requirements:
- Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (in Dutch and English) as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups;
- Has a practical attitude combined with strong interpersonal skills and strong planning and organizational skills;
- Excellent coordination Skills
- Is hands on, pro-active, accurate and analytical;
- Is able to operate independently as well as in a team.
- PMO skills. This role requires several years in roles responsible for the operation of governance frameworks,
- including the tools, processes, and methodologies used for governance, reporting, and portfolio management.
- Experience in the operation of budget and demand management processes is essential
PMO / Project Manager Skills & Abilities
- Good awareness of project and program management tools, methods, and processes
- Supports teamwork, works cooperatively and effectively with others to resolve problems and can make decisions that enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency
- Self-motivated and proactive in the working environment
- Excellent problem solving skills ability to think quickly and adeptly about how to address problems as they come up. Able to learn from issues and take corrective action to prevent re-occurrence and make improvements
- At ease and effective in operating in an international working environment
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are needed, as well as experience in communicating, persuading, and influencing at various levels of stakeholder
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.