|Location: Winnersh, Berkshire||Salary: £27000 - £31000 per annum + FTC until April 2018|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Rosie Bayliss|
PP&C Analyst needed for an aerospace systems organisation based in Winnersh who are looking to employ an experienced PP&C Analyst for their team fiancé team.
This is a fixed term contract until the end of April 2018.
The successful PP&C Analyst will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £27-31,000 per annum
* Company pension scheme
* Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Health screening
* Free parking
* Dry cleaning service
* Free tea and coffee!
* Childcare vouchers
* Dental Insurance
* Payroll Giving
* Private Medical Scheme
* Retail Voucher
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the PP&C Analyst will include:
- Includes monitoring progress against budget and schedule, internal financial reporting and forecasting and applying earned value management practices to programmes whilst ensuring that organisational policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Produce Programme Estimate at Complete (EAC) reports - To ensure the accuracy of programmes sales and profit forecasts
- Apply Earned Value - Be proficient in the use and application of earned value and be able to interpret EV data
- Forecast sales and costs - Be able to forecast and monitor sales and costs on a monthly / quarterly basis
- Variance analysis - Produce variance analysis of actuals against budget or forecast and provide commentary of drivers affecting performance
- Balance sheet forecasting - Be able to assist in the balance sheet monthly forecasting process
What you need to be the successful PP&C Analyst:
In order to be the successful PP&C Analyst and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Strong MS Excel (Inc Pivots, Vlookup & Sumif functions) (Must)
* Working knowledge of SAP or similar enterprise system (Must)
* Previous experience of Project systems / finance role (Must)
* Working knowledge of Cobra (ideal)
* Previous application of Earned Value (ideal)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
DON'T MISS OUT! Click apply now
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.