|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: Up to £26000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
PPC Account Executive | Media Industry | Permanent | Crawley | £26,000
My client, a media business based in Crawley are seeking a PPC Account Executive. The position is permanent and will be paying up to £26,000 pa.
The PPC Account Executive will take responsibility to build digital marketing campaigns from scratch; including Display and PPC advertising across websites and newsletters predominately.
The PPC Account Executive will be a champion for accuracy and attention to detail, with an interest in digital advertising best practice, technical know-how, an understanding of performance goals and how to best deliver these.
Key responsibilities of the PPC Account Executive
Respond to clients' requests by email and by phone in a professional and timely manner, ensuring the accuracy of all communications.
- Maintain good relationships with our internal and external clients and provide them with excellent service in all aspects of campaigns delivery
- Proactively maintain an efficient validation process to maintain a high quality level of services within the team
- Produce and enhance digital campaign reports to help the Sales Department deliver the campaigns figures within the required time
- Set up in new insertions in various ad servers (principally Google Ad Manager) in a timely manner, amend existing insertions, replace client creatives as required
- Ensure digital advertising campaigns (PPC) start on time and complete on time
- Strictly follow procedures for checking insertions to maintain accuracy at all times
- Ensure all email newsletters are sent according to schedule
- Monitor digital advertising campaigns (PPC) for under/over performance
- Optimise and adjust delivery settings on PPC campaigns to ensure clients' goals are met
- Work closely with both the Ad Ops Team Leader and sales personnel to provide the best performance possible for our clients. Make suggestions for campaign improvement where appropriate.
- Ensure accuracy of all digital advertising (e.g. on websites, in email newsletters) for all brands
Ideal PPC Account Executive will display:
- Strong knowledge of ad serving and trafficking technologies (ideally Google Ad Manager (previously called Google DFP))
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent Client relationships and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for ad serving technology and digital marketing technology
- Proactive mind set (in knowledge and skills development)
- Analytical and process-driven
- Ability to apply common sense to complex technical problems
- A willingness to share knowledge with other team members
This is a fantastic opportunity for a PPC account executive or digital marketing executive to join a fast paced and growing organisation.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.