|Location: East Sussex, England||Salary: £250000 - £350000 per annum|
|Sector: Technology||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Alexandra Hollis||Job Published: 6 days ago|
PPC Analyst £25-35k | East Sussex | Permanent | £25,000 - £35,000
My client, is seeking a PPC Analyst. This position is permanent and will be paying £25,000 - £35,000
The successful PPC Analyst will largely focus on the areas of Paid Search and Digital Marketing (display, programmatic, retargeting) and their trading performance, with a key focus on our international accounts. On the trading side, you'll be working to maximise margins in the competitive travel sector. Possessing both an analytical approach to work, plus a creative flair, you'll be web-aware and above all brimming with great ideas, and the passion to drive ideas through to execution and follow-up.
The PPC Analyst will have experience in, and should have an existing knowledge of:
- At least 2 years of solid, hands-on PPC experience
- Experience of conceiving digital marketing campaigns - ideally including programmatic - as well as success with lead generation
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics and AdWords - understand the numbers behind the traffic
- Commercially oriented
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Experience working with external agencies (PPC & others) though the role will largely be hands-on with day-to-day campaign management
- Strong written and spoken English & at least one other European language desired
- Good technical abilities - able to communicate with developers for bugs and developments
- Degree educated preferred
The PPC Analyst will also be offered:
- £25 - 35,000 Per Annum
- Great Team
- The opportunity to work within an award winning company!
This is an excellent opportunity for a PPC Analyst to get involved with a fantastic organisation and expand their knowledge of the industry. If you would like any more information please send your CV as soon as possible.