|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
PPC Coordinator| Fashion E-Commerce | £25,000 | Sussex | Permanent
I am currently representing an International Fashion E-Commerce organisation based in Sussex who are seeking a PPC Coordinator.
You will be joining at an exciting time of growth for the company and will work as part of a wider Digital Marketing function that handles a media spend of £1million+ for 6,000 products.
Working closely with the Digital Marketing Manager the successful PPC Coordinator will take responsibility of:
- All PPC channels in all markets including but not limited to Paid Search, Product Listing Ads including Google Shopping, Display, Paid Social and Amazon Sponsored Products
- Ensuring landing pages are optimised for PPC performance
- Ad creative testing and optimisation#
- Carrying out keyword research
- PPC reporting
- Reviewing and split testing ad copy and creative
- Managing product feeds for PLA ads
The ideal candidates will display:
- Advanced knowledge of Paid Search including Google Adwords
- Likely to have 1+ year experience in a hands-on PPC role at either an established retailer or agency
- Strong Google Analytics knowledge
- Knowledge and ideally hands-on experience of Product Listing Ads, Paid Social, Display and Remarketing
- Ability to perform complex data analysis in Excel or equivalent
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Google Adwords certified
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.