|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Daniel Paine||Job Published: 5 days ago|
I am working with a growing web hosting Marketing team based in Brighton that are actively looking for a PPC Executive to join their team.
The PPC Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform account responsibilities with LinkedIn, Adwords, Bing Ads, Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor budgets, bid strategy, creatives, impression shares etc.
- Manage the creation of keyword lists;
- Deliver new paid search campaigns;
- Keep up to date with developments in PPC advertising;
- Create dashboard reports/
The PPC Executive must have the following requirements:
- Exceptional creative thinking skills;
- Great ability to problem solve and multi-task;
- 2 years' experience with pay per click advertising;
- Ideally with a Tech / IT background;
- Experience with Google Analytics;
- AdWords certification (not essential)
Benefits you will receive as a PPC Executive:
- Flexible working hours;
- Social, relaxed office working environment;
- Ping pong, VR set & Coffee machine on site;
- Will get a standing desk, two monitors and high-tech PC;
- Great holiday entitlement.
This is a perfect role for someone with a real passion for search and online marketing; who also has a love for tech and looking to progress in the business. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional PPC Executive; then this is the opportunity for you. Apply today!