|Location: Brighton, East Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Max Crawley-Moore||Job Published: about 1 month ago|
PPC Manager | Travel | Brighton | £35,000 | Permanent
My client, a travel organisation based in Brighton, are seeking a PPC Manager for a permanent position paying up to £35,000 per annum.
The PPC Manager will be responsible specifically for the areas of Paid Search (PPC) and Digital Marketing (display, programmatic, retargeting) and their trading performance, with a key focus on our international accounts
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Perform daily account management and of PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics.
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword lists.
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of PPC in accordance with client goals.
- Support the generation new PPC campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other PPC initiatives.
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 2 years of solid, hands-on PPC experience
- Experience of conceiving digital marketing campaigns - as well as success with lead generation
- Excellent data analysis skills, particularly Google Analytics and AdWords - understand the numbers behind the traffic
- Commercially oriented
- Self-starter; able to go from idea, to prototype, to execution flawlessly
- Experience working with external agencies (PPC & others) though the role will largely be hands-on with day-to-day campaign management
- Strong written and spoken English & at least one other European language desired
- Good technical abilities - able to communicate with developers for bugs and developments