|Location: Twickenham, Middlesex||Salary: £35000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
PPC Manager (Senior) | Agency | South West London | £35k-£55k | Permanent
My client, a digital agency based in South West London, are seeking a (Senior) PPC Manager for a permanent position and will be paying £35,000 - £55,000 per annum.
This role will take responsibility for devising and managing PPC campaigns \ campaign strategy, not only for the agency's client base but also the organisation itself.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Set up PPC campaigns by conducting target keyword research and writing relevant ad texts, whilst ensure effective campaign and keyword structure.
- Manage and optimise client PPC campaigns using a combination of bid management, budget management, structural optimisation, keyword optimisation and ad text optimisation.
- Keep clients updated on PPC campaign activity and attend meetings as required.
- Ensure all activity is aligned with client objectives and goals.
- Provide analysis and make recommendations to improve campaign performance.
- Allocate and delegate account tasks and activity to PPC Executives.
- Manage client budgets effectively.
- Provide monthly performance reports and ad hoc analysis as required.
- Keep abreast of industry developments.
- Work with management to develop sales documents
Ideal candidates will display:
- At least 4 years' experience in Paid Search (PPC)
- Google Adwords Certified
- Proficiency in Google Adwords Editor
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Must live within 1 hour's commute of South West London
This is an excellent opportunity for a PPC Manager or Senior PPC Executive to grow their skill set and career, joining a fast-paced agency.