|Location: Crawley, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: Marketing, IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
PPC Specialist | Ecommerce| Crawley | Perm | £30,000 - £35,000
My client, an ecommerce company based in Crawley, are seeking a PPC Specialist. This role is permanent and will be paying £30,000 - £38,000 pa.
This position will take responsibility for the hands-on management of a variety of accounts and will take these accounts through exciting projects that aim to grow the PPC function across the business.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage campaign strategy for PPC across all Specialist brands and across all PPC platforms - including but not limited to Google, Bing and Yahoo
- Track all spend and performance, and take corrective actions where required
- Weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting
- Control campaign review and optimisation strategy
- Manage campaign strategy with key phrase analysis and selection, keyword matching, search term targeting, listing position, bidding strategy and day parting
- Explore new platforms and opportunities in online advertising
- Make data-driven recommendations for landing pages and site copy to increase conversions and decrease spend
Ideal candidates will display:
- Ability to use PPC toolkit to adapt to PPC strategy for aid trading
- Ability to use business acumen to make decisions on PPC strategy
- Reconciliation of budget spend, analyse click and conversion data and ad expenses
- Managing, testing and optimising keywords, ad text, position and landing pages based on performances of campaigns
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Effective team player in a cross-functional group
- Delivery on volume and budget, across multiple sites and platforms simultaneously
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.