|Location: Maidstone, Kent||Salary: £28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Max Crawley-Moore|
PR & Communications Marketing Manager | IT | Education | Permanent | £28,000 - £35,000 | Kent
My client, a IT Education organisation based in Kent, are currently seeking a PR & Communications Marketing Manager. The role is permanent and will be paying £28,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The sucessful candidate will help drive strategy and continued innovation across all communication platforms and drive communications strategies across the organisation.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Responsibility will include Brand consistency across all collateral.
- Develop and implement a PR & Communications strategy in line with the Head of Marketing's plan.
- Managing the marketing budget
- Responsible for communications
- Developing the marketing social media strategy
- Producing cross channel marketing campaigns
Ideal candidates will display:
- Possess strong digital marketing experience and a thorough understanding of content marketing.
- A proven Marketing, Communications and PR background.
- Proven ability to develop and execute effective brand messaging.
- Self-motivated with high levels of energy and enthusiasm.
- High levels of accuracy and attention to detail in all your work.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage various projects simultaneously
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to join an exciting team. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
This opportunity is fast-moving and due to high numbers of applications Gold Group cannot guarantee to respond to each individual applicant.
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.