|Location: Farnborough, Hampshire||Salary: £25000 - £30000 per annum + Additional Benefits|
|Sector: IT & Telecoms||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Daniel Paine|
PR Executive - Travel
I am working with an established travel and tourism team based in Hampshire that are actively looking for a PR Executive to join their team. You will be working closely with the Marketing Communications Manager to bring your experience to the team.
The PR Executive will have the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day to day implementation for all PR activity;
- Work with agencies on campaigns and event when needed;
- Respond to all media enquires efficiently;
- Develop exceptional digital media relationships driving the company brand;
- Report all PR activity to the business;
- Provide admin support to the marketing team.
The PR Executive must have the following requirements:
- 2-3 years of previous PR experience;
- Great understanding of the digital media landscape;
- Able to use content management systems;
- Competent at using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Previous experience or passion for travel;
- PR, Media, Marketing Qualification or degree (desirable but not essential)
Benefits you will receive as a PR Executive:
- Discounts off holidays
- 20 days holiday + public holidays (increasing by 1 day every year to a max of 25 days)
- Can buy up to 5 additional holiday days each year
- Healthcare plan
- Life Assurance
- Extensive Training programme
- And many more...
This is a perfect role for someone with 2-3 years of PR experience, who are looking for a new challenge and work for a company that cares for their team. My client is keen to get the right fit for their team; so, if you feel as though you have the skills, experience and desire to be an exceptional PR Executive; then this is the opportunity for you.