|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kelly Jempson|
Due to a growing client base the Practice Manager will play a key role in the practice, supporting the partners in all aspects of managing the business to deliver continued growth.
About the role
The successful Practice Manager will report directly to practice partners. Assuming a hands-on management role with responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the practice.
- Managing and leading a team of Accounting Professionals to deliver set targets
- Liaising with departments across the business, supporting them in their delivery.
- Implementing and maintaining a social media and marketing strategy.
- Responsible for key compliance requirements of the business, e.g. GDPR, HR and AML.
- Research, recommendation and implantation of ad -hoc projects such as IT.
The ideal candidate
Will have management experience and the ability to lead a team of Accounting Professionals to deliver continued growth.
- A confident self-starter with a desire to be part of a fast-growing practice
- Accountancy, Legal or GP background
- Passionate about quality and training others to achieve your high standards
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with determination to complete and deliver
- Willingness to learn and work across service lines