|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum|
|Sector: Financial Services||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Kelly Jempson||Job Published: 16 days ago|
Due to a growing client base the Practice Manager will play a vital role in leading, controlling and training the team to ensure the successful operation and continued growth of the practice.
About the role
The successful Practice Manager will report directly to company Partners and Senior Management team.
- Assuming a hands-on management role with responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the company.
- Managing and leading team of Accounting Professionals to deliver set targets
- Duties will cover the full spectrum of finance operations, including budgeting and forecasting, cash flow management and auditing.
- This role involves liaising with departments across the business, supporting them in their delivery with financial planning.
The ideal candidate
Will be an experience Practice Manager with Management experience and the ability to lead a dynamic team of Accounting Professionals.
- A confident self-starter with a desire to be part of a fast-growing practice
- Accountancy, Legal or GP background
- Passionate about quality and training others to achieve your high standards
- Effective organisation and time management skills
- Excellent communicator with determination to complete and deliver
- Willingness to learn and work across service lines