|Location: London, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum + package|
|Sector: Construction||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matthew Clegg||Job Published: 16 days ago|
City of London
This supportive company are offering a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Manager, Senior Site Manager or Project Manager to take the next step in their career and become a Pre-Construction Manager for a fantastic Tier 1 contractor based in the City of London.
The successful Pre-Construction Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they have an industry leading benefits programme which include things such as:
* Great Competitive base salary of £55,000
* Car allowance of £5,500
* Bonus opportunities
* Health insurance
What you need to be the successful Pre-Construction Manager:
In order to be the successful Pre-Construction Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity, you will ideally need to have the following:
* The ideal candidate will be from a Main Contracting Project Management background with 5 to 10 years delivery experience at senior construction manager or project manager level.
* Have strong organisational skills.
* Be able to manage teams.
* Have a keen eye for detail as well as take extreme pride in their work.
* The candidate will be required to contribute to the content of the submission and therefore will be required to possess Fit Out knowledge
* The candidate will be professional in their approach to best represent Fit Out at site visits, briefings and interviews
* The candidate should be a good team member and have a "whatever it takes" attitude to achieving the best submission possible.
This will enable the Pre-Construction Manager to command the respect of the delivery staff and support them in writing sections of the tender where a void in experience, availability or ability is found. The role of Pre-Construction Manager is very deadline driven and the candidate will have to used to working to tight deadlines without becoming easily flustered.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for someone working as a looking to take the step up in their career to become a Pre-Construction Manager and progress their career with an amazing company that offer fantastic opportunities within the business.
If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as my client are looking to fill this position vary fast due to a number of upcoming and on-going projects, so don't miss out!