|Location: Croydon, Surrey||Salary: £30000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Sector: Construction, Commercial||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Matthew Clegg|
c.£35,000 + Package
I have an exciting opportunity for a Pre-construction Manager to join the busy team of a well established fit out and refurbishment contractor at their offices in South London.
Joining their team of 50, The Pre-construction Manager will be working closely with in house design teams, estimators and planners and managing enquiries related to tenders for future projects from both new & existing clients. Recent projects have include school, college and university classrooms, labs and research facilities, offices for blue chip clients, cafe's, libraries, museums and leisure facilities and others. These projects are typically valued between £1m and £6m.
Some of the Pre-construction Managers responsibilities will include:
- Responding to clients queries by working with colleagues and past projects
- Reviewing tender documents
- Write tender proposals
- Co-ordinate tenders by working with internal teams in various departments
- Prepare and help with the presentation to secure work
- Complete pre-qualification questionnaires
The successful Pre-construction Manager can expect a package that includes:
- Starting salary of c.£35K
- 26 days annual leave
- Pension contributions
- Support with additional training & development
- Life assurance
- Potential for bonus
- A professional working environment with a friendly senior management team
Pre-construction Managers considering this opportunity will need to live within a reasonable commute of Crystal Palace in South London, have excellent communication skills and ideally experience in construction or a degree/HNC or similar in a relevant subject.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity for a Pre-construction, Call Matt Clegg at Gold Group.