|Location: City of London, London||Salary: £35000 - £45000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Pre-Sales Engineer
Salary: Up to £45,000
Key Skills: RF, Satellite Communications, Link Budgeting, VSAT, CCNA, IP Networking, RFI, RFP, RPS
Pre-Sales Engineer required to join my client based in the London.
Working from site, my client is a leading provider of data communications services globally. They are looking for their next Pre-Sales Engineer to be an integral part of the team, providing hands on technical knowledge & sales support activities. If this sounds like a job for you, please read on!
To provide technical sales support for a variety of opportunities from Broadband to Government Applications.
So, what will you be doing as the Pre-Sales Engineer?
- Provide Technical Pre-Sales support & Business Development support
- Manage technical RFI/RFP responses
- Manage technical & commercial trials
- Provide market & sales feedback to Product Management & Engineering functions
What are we looking for in our next Pre-Sales Engineer?
- RF & Satellite communications knowledge
- Technical working knowledge of IP Networking with CCNA or equivalent
- Ability to capture and identify customer technical & operational requirements
- Experience in Excel, Outlook with strong MS Visio skills
- The ability to travel world wide
- Ability to present solutions to a wide range of prospects - Technical to board level
- A track record in technical product or Pre-Sales Engineering in Government Access Initiatives or MILSATCOM
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills, experience and desire to provide exceptional Pre-Sales Engineering expertise, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, leader in the Satellite Telecommunications sector as their next Pre-Sales Engineer, hit that apply button now!
PLEASE NOTE - CURRENT SC CLEARANCE OR THE ABILITY TO ATTAIN IS REQUIRED FOR THIS VACANCY
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.