|Location: South London, London||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Client Delivery||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Bradley Lamb|
Pricing Manager needed for a globally established Energy company based in South London. They're looking to employ an experienced Pricing Manager who will be responsible for maintaining the accuracy of cost and risk forecasts used for pricing their customers. This covers energy and non-energy forecasts including variable third party charges such as network and decarbonisation costs.
The successful Pricing Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 day's annual holiday
- Annual bonus
- Contributed Pension Plan
- And many more!
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Pricing Manager will include:
- Provide timely market leading forecasts for all cost and risks used in customer pricing.
- Lead, manage and inspire a team of up to 7 analysts.
- Identify and support new opportunities for commercial value add.
- Respond to industry consultations and requests.
- Ensure our cost and risks are well understood by our internal and external customers.
- Deliver an excellent service to Sales and Marketing teams helping to meet the needs of our customers.
- Support the leadership team to deliver the local and wider business strategy.
- Ensure a strong culture of Health, Safety & Wellbeing.
What you need to be the successful Pricing Manager:
In order to be the successful Pricing Manager and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
- Proven leadership with excellent motivational skills.
- Highly numerate. Able to quickly understand complex modelling and analytical techniques.
- Good knowledge of energy, network and decarbonisation costs.
- Strong commercial acumen able to identify and analyse the risk associated with a wide range of commercial propositions.
- Confident communicator able to build effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Can deal with ambiguity, ensuring clarity of communication.
- Able to work autonomously within a pressured environment.
- Managing operational processes, ensuring robustness and efficiency
- Mentoring and/or coaching others
- Internal and/or external stakeholder management
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Pricing Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!