|Location: Portsmouth, Hampshire||Salary: £45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Principal Electrical Engineer
Principal Electrical Engineer needed for an Aerosapce & Defence company based in Portsmouth who are looking to employ an experienced & hard working Principal Electrical Engineer.
The successful Principal Electrical Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* childcare vouchers
* local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Electrical Engineer will include:
* You will be qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in electrical engineering or closely related discipline.
* Electrical engineering experience gained from a relevant complex engineering environment/industry such as: utilities, renewables, Royal Navy, power generation or manufacturing.
* Electrical design /systems engineering experience.
What you need to be the successful Principal Electrical Engineer:
In order to be the successful Principal Electrical Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Electrical engineering experience gained from the field of naval marine power generation, distribution and propulsion systems.
* Professional registered status such as Chartered Engineer (CEng) (or operating at Chartered level and working toward registration dependant on your level of experience)
Must be eligible for Security Clearance
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Electrical Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!