|Location: Barrow-In-Furness, Cumbria||Salary: £40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: William Hammond|
Principal Systems Engineer
Principal Systems Engineer needed for a leading Aerospace and Defence company in Barrow-in-Furness who are looking to employ an experienced Principal Systems Engineer.
The successful Principal Systems Engineer will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits including:
* Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
* Enhanced annual leave
* Competitive Pension Plan
* Career Progression
* Company contributed Share Incentive
* Flexible working programme
* childcare vouchers
* local and national employee discounts
* Some employees may also be eligible for an annual incentive.
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Systems Engineer will include:
* Looking to develop an understanding of all test facilities that contribute to the complex electronic systems integration
* Identify opportunities to take advantage of facilities or expertise to improve the integration of a number of sub-systems
* Generation and maintenance of the overall facilities strategy document
* Work with the integrated systems team to support the overall integrated systems strategy.
* Work with integrations facilities to derive and agree facility requirements based on integration strategies.
* Specifying evidence-based means of confirming requirements have been met
What you need to be the successful Principal Systems Engineer :
In order to be the successful Principal Systems Engineer and have a chance to gain such an exciting opportunity you will ideally need to have the following:
* Degree in Electronic, Systems, Electrical, Computer Science discipline
* Proven experience within Defence, Oil and gas, avionics
* Stakeholder management skills communications
* Good understand of MS Office
* A good understanding of systems engineering tools and processes
* Experience in: Test and acceptance, integration validation hardware and software, requirements engineering
* Desirable SAP knowledge
* Chartered or working towards Chartered status
Must be eligible for Security Clearance or hold Secuirty Clearance!
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Systems Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!