|Location: Bristol, England||Salary: + Bonus and Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Senior / Principal Human Factors Consultant.
£55,000 - £65,000 + Benefits Package.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Human Factors Consultants with experience in the Oil and Gas sector, our client would also consider people with experience gained in the Nuclear or Rail industries that are interested in Oil and Gas.
You will be capable of maintaining and further developing existing relationships with both internal and external clients in order to help grow this exciting and expanding Human Factors capability.
You will enjoy interpreting data and communicating clearly to others at a variety of different levels as well as to a range of end clients.
You will be committed to the development of a growing team and enjoy helping with the development and mentoring of more junior co-workers within the Human Factors group.
As a senior member of the Human Factors team, you will have direct responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships with major O&G clients and engineering companies that are core to the business. You will also contribute to the strategy and direction of an established and dynamic team of Human Factors specialists.
Assignments will include leading clients Ergonomics work packages, managing technical delivery to projects and programmes as well as contributing to bid and work winning initiatives.
You will be keen to make a positive contribution to the development of the Human Factors team.
You will enjoy using an entrepreneurial mind-set and excellent communication skills to liaise with other technical groups and departments to provide a fully integrated solution to your client.
You will enjoy mentoring and developing junior staff, and take responsibility for work carried out.
You will be comfortable with and enjoy spending time on client sites and will be able to demonstrate:
- A degree level education or proven experience in Human Factors or Applied Psychology
- Experience of delivering Human Factors work packages within high hazard industries such as Oil & Gas, Rail or Nuclear
- Substantial experience in the use of Human Factors methods and techniques
- Experience of managing and planning HF delivery to projects (Human Factors Integration)
- Knowledge in the application of Human Factors standards and guidelines
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills
- Post graduate degree in Human Factors or Applied Psychology or a closely related field
- Experience of working within other "Regulated" industries
- Knowledge of Human Factors Assessment techniques in relation to international standards and familiarity with latest UK regulatory developments relevant to major hazard industries.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.