|Location: Bristol, S. W. England, England||Salary: £55000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Sector: Human Factors||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ian Cowx||Job Published: 10 days ago|
Principal Human Factors Consultant.
£55,000 - £75,000+ with an excellent Benefits Package.
We are currently recruiting for experienced Human Factors Consultants with experience in the UK Nuclear sector, our major blue chip consultancy client is also open to consider people with experience gained in other safety critical industries such as Oil and Gas, Defence or Rail
The perfect person for this role will be experienced maintaining and further developing existing relationships with internal and external clients in order to grow the Human Factors capability.
You will enjoy interpreting data and communicating clearly to others at a variety of different levels as well as to a range of end clients.
Experience of Human Error Assessment and Human Reliability are perfect for this position.
You will be committed to the development of a growing team and enjoy mentoring of more junior co-workers within the Human Factors Team.
As a Senior Member of the Human Factors team, you will have direct responsibility for developing and maintaining client relationships with major clients that are core to the business. You will also contribute to the strategy of an established and dynamic team of Human Factors specialists.
Assignments will include leading clients Ergonomics work packages, managing technical delivery to projects and programmes as well as contributing to bid and work winning activities.
You will have a wealth of experience in Human Factors Engineering from either Nuclear, Oil and Gas, Rail or the Defence industry.
You will be keen to make a positive contribution to the development of the Human Factors team.
You will enjoy mentoring and developing junior staff, and take responsibility for work carried out.
You will be comfortable with and enjoy spending time on client sites and will be able to demonstrate:
- A degree level education or proven experience in Human Factors or Applied Psychology
- Experience of delivering Human Factors work packages within high hazard industries such as Nuclear, Rail, Oil and Gas or Defence
- Substantial experience in the use of Human Factors methods and techniques
- Experience of managing and planning Human Factors delivery to projects (Human Factors Integration)
- Knowledge in the application of Human Factors standards and guidelines
- Knowledge of Human Factors Assessment techniques in relation to international standards and familiarity with latest UK regulatory developments relevant to major hazard industries.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.