|Location: London, England||Salary: £65000 - £75000 per annum + Visa, Relocation, flights, Bonus|
|Sector: Human Factors, Rail & Infrastructure||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Ian Cowx|
Human Factors Consultants needed in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia with Rail experience.
- Work in a privately owned (Brit Ex-Pats) friendly and dynamic engineering consultancy.
- Play a pivotal role in exciting rail, transportation & other engineering projects in Australia.
- Better package than in the UK, Visas provided as well as relocation assistance.
- Great opportunities for career growth.
- £70,000 - £80,000 (Equiv), Visa provided, Relocation Assistance.
This fantastic client is an engineering consultancy owned by three Brits that learned their skills back here in the UK in the Rail Transportation Industry and also other safety-critical industry sectors, that skill and experience is the basis of their success in Australia. They specialise in the integration of systems including Human Factors and System Safety.
The team combines Human Factors, Safety Assurance and Program Management specialists who are passionate about helping to efficiently deliver innovative, high integrity systems that meet the needs of users.
You will be responsible for the efficient delivery of high quality Human Factors / human systems engineering services to clients, particularly in the area of Human Factors integration. You will engage with and manage stakeholders, help with the requirements definition, apply appropriate Human Factors methods and techniques, and develop human factors integration plans.
- Degree in human factors or ergonomics or a related field
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Human Factors integration processes and standards
- Planning for and managing Human Factors activities across the entire project lifecycle
- Establishing and documenting contexts of use / concept of operations, and human factors / user requirements
- Stakeholder and user engagement, including workshop facilitation and training
- Human factors methods including task analysis, human error identification, communications analysis, training needs analysis
Design evaluation, including physical ergonomic assessments, HCI evaluation, implementation prototyping and usability trials
Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills including negotiating trade-off solutions with other disciplines to optimise design solution
Professional certification (CPE) or equivalent, or working towards certification
Experience in Rail projects, this could be in the UK, Europe or Middle East
Good knowledge and understanding of systems engineering and assurance processes and standards, such as the INCOSE handbook, CENELEC 50126 and IEC 15288, Engineering Safety Management (iESM)
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.