|Location: City of London||Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum + car allowance, bonus, package|
|Sector: Construction, Planning and Project Controls, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Matt Lilburn||Job Published: 25 days ago|
An exceptional opportunity has arisen for a Principal Project Controls Manager to join the growing PMO team of a leading name in the construction industry, a global consultancy who are renowned for the expertise in helping clients deliver complex projects.
The Principal Project Controls Manager will join a new team that are providing PMO services to a key client on a large complex £3bn construction programme. The Principal Project Controls Manager will play a key role in the successful delivery of the programme, they will be responsible for managing a team of 8 which comprises of project controls managers, change managers and planners and overseeing the project controls function on this major programme which is due for completion in 2027.
The Principal Project Controls Manager will have experienced in all aspects of project controls and be an expert in setting up effective project controls systems and procedures. They will need to demonstrate a track record of leading teams on major complex projects. They will be responsible for the following.
- Leading the project controls managers with accurate and effective strategies to support data collection for month-end.
- Leading the team to ensure that the cost management, risk management, planning and IBP requirements are carried out to timescales required.
- Lead a team by setting individuals' objectives, reviewing performance, undertaking appraisals and providing on-going feedback on a formal and informal basis.
- Developing the project controls strategy to review and agree on cost baselines, control budgets and forecasts.
- Leading the value of work done (VOWD), cost to date and work in progress in conjunction with subcontractors, partners and others.
- Producing periodic reports for the project, commercial, finance and board requirements.
- Leading the implementation of the suite of project control management arrangements.
- Supporting digital tranformation activites using Altery / Tableu / Sharepoint and the development and implementation of new reports, templates and processes.
This position is offered on a hybrid working week, the successful candidates will split their working week between office in Central London and remote homeworking. On offer is a competitive salary plus an attractive benefits package that includes the following:
- Basic salary of circa £85,000 per annum
- Annual car allowance £7,000
- Annual bonus scheme
- Hybrid working week
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible benefits scheme
If you are looking for a new career challenge and you are interested in the above opportunity then please apply by sending your CV or call Matt Lilburn on 01342 330 533 for further information quoting reference 59232.
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.