|Location: Hertfordshire||Salary: £45000 - £70000 per annum|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Chris Vowles|
Principal Registrations Officer / Regulatory Affairs Manager
Hertfordshire - Pharmaceutical
£45,000 - £70,000
- Manage a team of registration officers within the UK affiliate
- Setting goals
- Coaching and developing staff
- Conduct performance appraisals
- Oversee and prepare the compilation of high standard regulatory submissions (for generic and branded products) in line with company requirements and timelines.
- Good all round regulatory knowledge (CMC, labelling, artwork)
- Ensure regulatory compliance of UK and Malta products with relevant national and European regulatory requirements
- Maintain a good knowledge of current UK guidelines and other regulatory issues to ensure information is used to change and optimize procedures and communicate to appropriate stakeholders
You must have,
- Minimum BSc in Life sciences or related area.
- High degree of technical competence in regulatory affairs (both branded and generic experience desirable)
- Affiliate experience desirable/or a strong wish to move into this area
- People management experience essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly developed project management skills
- Self-starter and highly motivated
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.