|Location: Wolverhampton, West Midlands||Salary: £60000 - £65000 per annum|
|Sector: Engineering, Highways & Highways Electricals, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure, Design||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 17 days ago|
Principal/Associate Highway Design Engineer
£60,000 - £65,000 + car/allowance + Benefits
* Must possess 6-7 years' + highways design experience at senior level and must have solid S278/Section 278 experience too.
* Looking for role to ideally develop into a work winning role so an appetite and stakeholder management skills required for successful work winning needed too.
Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Highway Design Engineer looking for a new challenge.
The role is based in Wolverhampton, in modern offices in the city.
Great opportunity for you to develop, grow and lead your own team where you will work autonomously with the authority to implement your own ideas and processes.
About the Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer Role:
* We are looking for an experienced strategic Design Engineer to complement our Civil Engineering team as Principal/Associate Design Engineer.
* You will be responsible for the design of transport infrastructure improvement works under Section 278 of the Highways Act 1980.
* Initially a hands-on role, the successful candidate will be required to grow and lead a sub team, as well as develop new clients focussing on additional work streams across the sector.
* This is a key strategic appointment working on high profile projects throughout the UK.
About the Principal / Associate Highway Design Engineer
* Suitable candidates will have a wealth of experience in the detailed design and specification of highways under Section 278 agreements.
* With a strong background in Civil Engineering you should possess the ability to build on existing client relationships and identify new work streams.
* Finally, you will need to be commercially astute and have the drive and ambition to make the role a success.