|Location: East Grinstead, West Sussex||Salary: £40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Kyle Carter|
Principal Structural Engineer
£40,000 - £50,000 DOE
I am currently looking for an experienced Principal Structural Engineer to work with a Civil Engineering consultancy based in East Grinstead.
As the Principal Structural Engineer you will be required to do the following:
- Supervise Senior Engineers, Engineers and Graduates to ensure smooth running of projects
- Act as the main contact for external contacts such as customers and contractors.
- Prepare Structural Design solutions
- Responsible for the Financial, Technical and Programme aspects of Design Services
The Principal Structural Engineer will require the following:
- Civil Engineering Degree
- Chartered Engineer, either through the institution of Civil Engineers or the instituion of Structural Engineers
- Lusas experience
- Prior experience on projects designing Bridges, Tunnels, or similar structures within the Road / Rail industries.
- Strong knowledge of either DMRB or Network Rail standards
- Full UK Driving Licence
If you are interested in applying for the role of Principal Structural Engineer then please get in touch, I look forward to hearing from you!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview.