|Location: London, England||Salary: £10000 - £100000 per annum + Package|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Jeremy Farley|
Job Title: Principal Systems Engineer
Location: Greater London
Salary: Dependant Upon Experience + Package
Key Skills: Systems, Lifecycle, DOORS, Requirements, Communications, Security, Information Assurance, FPGA, ASIC, UML, SEBoK, SysML, Defence, Design, Development, SME, Bids, Proposals, Verification, Validation, V-Model, Communications, Cryptographic
An experienced Systems Engineer is required to join a globally renowned organisation working on a variety of high-end systems projects within the Information Assurance area of the business, developing secure comms and cryptographic equipment protecting the developing world from ever present threats.
Working from site, this is a truly fantastic opportunity for the right person who is looking to expand on their Product Development Systems Engineering capability. If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please read on!
So, what will you be doing as a Principal Systems Engineer?
- Development of technical solutions to large and complex engineering problems, ensuring customer requirements are satisfied.
- Development of systems Engineering artefacts across the product development lifecycle
- Planning, co-ordinate and present at external and internal design reviews to senior management and stakeholders
- Management of customers and external suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed processes & objectives
- Responsibility for the design, development and delivery of Systems Engineering artefacts for multiple projects
- Generation and review of technical proposals and provision of accurate estimates for cost, risk, bids & proposals
- Manage security of information as defined in the security manual
What are we looking for in our next Principal Systems Engineer?
- Degree Educated in a STEM Discipline
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience in a Systems Engineering role
- Possess a full understanding of Systems Engineering inclusive of the V-Model and associated processes/lifecycles
- Experience writing high quality technical documentation
- Experience of working as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Knowledge and experience developing software or FPGA/ASIC real-time embedded processing systems
- Experience working within multiple engineering disciplines inclusive of Software, Electronic/Mechanical hardware
- Experience in DOORS, UML, SEBoK, SysML, Enterprise Architecture
- A knowledge or interest in all things Cryptography, Cyber Security & Information Security
My client is keen to get this position filled ASAP, so if you feel you have the skills and desire to provide passion and drive as the next Systems Engineer, this is the opportunity for you!
So, if you are interested in joining a well-established, renowned, globally recognised organisation working with experts in their field as the next Systems Engineer, hit that apply button now!
Security Clearance (SC) or eligibility to gain is required to be considered for this vacancy