|Location: Berkshire||Salary: Negotiable|
|Sector: Highways & Highways Electricals, Civil Engineering & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Tom Ratcliffe||Job Published: 15 days ago|
Principal Traffic Engineer
Principal Traffic Engineer needed for a design consultancy based in Berkshire. The successful candidate will have an in-depth knowledge of traffic management designing, traffic engineering and transportation techniques. In addition, you will have a relevant degree within Civil Engineering or in a similar field.
As Principal Traffic Engineer you will be responsible for ensuring the projects are managed within their respective budgets and to provide technical direction on projects and high-level advice on complex technical issues.
What the Principal Traffic Engineer role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Principal Traffic Engineer will include:
* Contributing to the management of the Traffic Engineering and Technology Team
* Preparation of proposals and estimates for new work
What experience you need to be the successful Principal Traffic Engineer:
* Traffic Engineering, Highway's design or Transport planning experience/background
* Good understanding of traffic and highway legislation
* Extensive knowledge of relevant technical / industry / TfL standards
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Principal Traffic Engineer to progress their career. If you are interested, please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.