|Location: Kent, England||Salary: £50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Sector: Planning and Project Controls, Planning, Utilities & Infrastructure, Rail & Infrastructure||Type: Permanent|
|Contact: Ashleigh Hicks||Job Published: 19 days ago|
Principal Transport Planner
£50,000 - £55,000 - with paid overtime and discretionary bonus (paid every year since 2005), 5% pension, 25 days leave, interest free season ticket, professional subscriptions.
We have a fantastic new opportunity to work for an award-winning engineering consultancy. Since forming in 2005, the company has been steadily growing and over the next couple of years, seeking to accelerate growth even more.
Services range from; Transport & Planning, Risk, Water, Drainage, Flood, Design and infrastructure.
The company has a modern office situated in Kent in a large business park where you can park you car on site.
If you're looking to join an expanding and exciting business, this company would be perfect for you.
About the Principal Transport Planner role:
A unique opportunity has arisen in their Kent office for a Principal Transport Planner to join them on a full-time permanent basis. The firm's acclaim is built on years of successful work, formed by cutting edge practices and due to their growth, there is a need for an Infrastructure Associate to join the team.
What the Principal Transport Planner role entails;
* Preparing Transport Assessments/ Statements and Travel Plans
* Junction capacity modelling
* Reviewing and responding to Road Safety Audits
* Preparing technical notes
* Liaising with local authorities and other stakeholders
* Attend client meetings
* Mentor junior team members
The successful Infrastructure Associate will need:
* UK residential and commercial experience
* Must be able to lead projects from inception through planning
* Must be client facing and potentially grow their transport planning capability in Kent
* A degree/HNC in Civil Engineering
* Minimum of two years' experience
* Able to win new business
* Experience of leading a small team, managing clients and delivering projects
Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business.