|Location: West Sussex, England||Salary: £45000 - £60000 per annum + excellent company benefits|
|Sector: Corporate & Professional Services||Specialism:|
|Type: Permanent||Contact: Stalla Xystra|
Private Client Tax Manager
Tax Manager needed for a well-established financial organisation based in West Sussex who are looking to employ an experienced Tax Manager with an in-depth knowledge of Private Cliental.
The successful Tax Manager will want to work for this client not just because it's a great opportunity but also because they will give you a wealth of benefits with a competitive Salary.
* Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum, flexible working environment and competitive benefits package
What the role entails:
Some of the main duties of the Private Client Tax Manager will include:
* To act as day-to-day tax point of contact for private clients, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at all times.
* To build new and existing client relationships and identify business development opportunities.
* To manage assignments in accordance with the firm's standard procedures and confirm arrangements with the client, including likely costs and billing arrangements.
* To ensure tax quality at all times by adhering to the firm's quality standards.
* To provide tax planning and advice working closely with colleagues and other departments in order to add value to the client.
* To provide adequate briefing, supervision and training for junior staff and review work completed by junior staff for adequacy and completeness. Also undertake job appraisals and assist in student recruitment, training and marketing activities as required.
* To develop and maintain an advanced level of technical knowledge through appropriate reading and courses, and to fulfil the professional bodies' CPE requirements including maintaining an awareness of the firm's specialist services and publications, attending staffing meetings and training.
* To maintain an awareness and observation of Health and Safety issues within the firm and report any concerns to the Health and Safety Representative.
* Carry out any other duties as are within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job, the title
What you need to be the successful Private Client Tax Manager
* The role requires: CTA/ATII qualified or equivalent
* A broad understanding of entrepreneurial type clients, issues facing owner managed businesses and shareholder transactions would be useful.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Tax Manager to progress their career. If you are interested please apply as soon as possible as this position will be filled quickly so don't miss out!